Gertie's Flying Tips
© SouthernAngel.com All Rights Reserved
Summer's almost here, and lots of folks are gonna be flyin' over yunder to exciting places like tractor pulls and kudzu festivals. Ridin' on a plane breathing all them recycled plane food fumes is boring, so try these idears to have a little fun in the air!
- Have a no-hands Vienna Sausage eating contest.
- Amaze your cabin-mates for hours with your remote controlled gas passer.
- Pack your famous fried chicken or nanner pudding in zip baggies, and then auction them off to the highest bidder.
- Everyone loves a good competitive game of Twister!
- A rousing game of "I Spy" will make the time go faster.
- Start a pillow fight.
- Hum your favorite Conway Twitty songs and ask the other passengers if they can guess the titles.
- Have a recipe swap.
- Pack pipe cleaners, Styrofoam balls, wiggle eyes, glue, and duct tape. Organize a craft show.
- Bring kazoos or a microphone and lead the passengers in show tunes. Try the Oscar Meyer weiner song, Gilligan's Island, and The Brady Bunch for starters.
- Take your own pillow
- Stuff extra underwear in your coat pocket - just in case.
- Bring a portable CD player with your favorite Elvis CDs
- Bring a Bill Elliott Hot Wheels car to give to the hollerin' younguns
- Offer to share your Beano or Gas-X.
- Show off your Dale Earnhardt underwear
- Airplane food makes you break wind, so be kind and don't light your honkers. Oh and don't claim your bottom burps - folks get antsy when you make loud noises up there. Just let it go and look shocked.
- Run out of the bathroom with your drawers down demanding more toilet paper.
- Moon passing planes.
- Pinch the stewardess's hiney, no matter how cute he/she is.
- Flick boogers - it's distracting.
- Show off your Batman underwear.
- Ask other passengers to hold your teeth.
Click here to subscribe to Gravel Gertie's reminder!
Click here to tell a friend about this page!
Copyright © 2003 SouthernAngel
Revised - 04/22/03