Home > Wrestling > Wrasslin' Humor
Wrasslin' Humor & Quotes
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 Ways to Spot a Mat Momma
By: Angela Gillaspie ©2017 All Rights Reserved
- Her user name on the computer is "RasslnMom"
- She yells "Short time!" at the preacher when it's time to go.
- She has no fingernails from December to March.
- She's too hoarse to sing in the Sunday Choir from December to March.
- Her children behave at Walmart because they fear her deadly crossface.
- In the checkout line, she accuses the clerk of stalling and then challenges him to a short "winner-take-a-20%-discount" match.
- She rewards the kids with pins when they do their chores.
- She finally feels comfortable at the annual family reunion when it comes time to play "Pin Uncle Earl."
- She's the one yelling "Git 'R Done!" at the middle school soccer game.
- She likes to get to know new teachers by having a little "mat time" together.
More enduringly than any other sport, wrestling teaches self-control and pride. Some have wrestled without great skill - none have wrestled without pride. ~USA Olympic Wrestling Coach Dan Gable
Stay tuned for more of Southern Angel's wrasslin' weirdness!
Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved, Angela Gillaspie
(Sorry, the evil spammers have ruined most of my email addresses so now you must fill out a form to contact me!)